- Report any threats or acts of violence.
- File Personal Protection Orders (PPO) with Public Safety.
- Parking. Remember where you parked. Walk confidently to and from your vehicle. Have your keys readily available. Whenever possible, use the "buddy system" of walking to your vehicle with someone. Public Safety can be contacted for an escort.
- Report suspicious activity immediately.
- While walking on campus:
- Always be aware of your surroundings.
- Using electronics leaves the impression that you’re not paying attention and can make you more vulnerable.
- Know where you’re going and how to get there.
Below you will find a link to access Crime Prevention training. If you have not yet completed the Title IX Training for Students, that course will also appear.