Susan Gibson | Trustee
Susan Gibson was elected to the Oakland Community College Board of Trustees in 2020. Ms. Gibson is a regional director of client services and business development with the business advisory firm, Rehmann. She is responsible for new business development and improving client service within the firm’s southeast region working from the Detroit, Troy and Farmington Hills offices.
Prior to joining Rehmann, Susan served as the executive director of sales and community initiatives for Corp! Magazine. Additionally, she has over 18 years of experience as a business owner and entrepreneur for an independent sales organization operating in Michigan, Ohio and Indiana, where she gained significant knowledge of business operations and management.
Community & Professional Leadership
- Troy Foundation Advisory Board Member
- Leadership Oakland, former board member and class XXIII vice president
- Michigan Diversity Council, former board chair
- Marketing & Sales Executives of Detroit, former board member
- Bachelor of Arts, Telecommunications, Michigan State University
- Leadership Oakland graduate, Class XXIII
- Asian Pacific American Chamber of Commerce, 2019 Advocate of the Year award recipient